Some people don’t know that just because a pool looks clear, it may not be safe to use. It’s important to understand why your water is tested and chemicals are carefully added, for the safety and health of your family. Using pool chemicals and regularly cleaning your pool are not enough to ensure that your pool is operating properly. There are a number of factors that need to be addressed before your swimming pool can be considered safe, including:
- Unbalanced pH and Total Alkalinity levels, which can affect your water balance and result in pool problems such as damage to the surface of your pool as well as cause swimmers to experience symptoms like eye irritation and itchiness. These issues can be caused by heavy rain, chemical buildup and heavy swimmer loads.
- High levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) that can cause problems such as staining of your pool surfaces, scaling and hard water which can cause calcium buildup.
- Unbalanced Saturation Index. Water with a high SI can corrode the surfaces of your pool as well as damaging your pool equipment while a low SI can cause scaling and buildup of excess minerals on pool surfaces
- Buildup of algae or precipitating minerals that can cause water to become discolored as well as encouraging the growth of potentially harmful bacteria.
There are also physical factors that need to be addressed in order to ensure that your pool is functioning properly including:
- The degrading of the plaster in your pool due to wear and tear as well as changes in its complexion over time that can result in discoloration, roughness and cracking.
- Degradation and fading of deck-o-seal joints in the deck coping and pool tiles due to poor maintenance.
- Pool leaks that can wreck your pool’s motor.
At Aqua Dude Pools we can address these problems for you. We are an experienced pool repair and maintenance company serving the Fort Lauderdale-Broward County area. Our staff of highly-trained technicians will diagnose your pool, providing you with a list of necessary solutions. They are experts in all areas of pool maintenance and repair, including plumbing, electronics, water chemistry, sanitation, filtration, and hydraulics.
And unlike other Fort Lauderdale-Broward Country pool maintenance companies, the standard chemicals are included as part of the total cost of services. This includes chlorine for disinfection as well as water conditioner and acid for cleaning.
If there are any special developments that happen with your pool, we will also inform you so that you can be on top of all maintenance and repair services.
Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions regarding Pool Maintenance in Fort Lauderdale & greater Broward. We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can help keep your pool it’s very best year round.
Contact Us Today at: